http://indiefilmnation.com/?feed=rss2 IIS 7 and above have a similar HTTP request-processing flow as IIS 6.0. The diagrams in this section provide an overview of an HTTP request in process.
http://liveforyounow.com/blog/the-benefits-of-vitamin-b/?replytǚ,_474,_respond,_521_) The following list describes the request-processing flow that is shown in Figure 1:
- When a client browser initiates an HTTP request for a resource on the Web server, HTTP.sys intercepts the request.
- HTTP.sys contacts WAS to obtain information from the configuration store.
- WAS requests configuration information from the configuration store, applicationHost.config.
- The WWW Service receives configuration information, such as application pool and site configuration.
- The WWW Service uses the configuration information to configure HTTP.sys.
- WAS starts a worker process for the application pool to which the request was made.
- The worker process processes the request and returns a response to HTTP.sys.
- The client receives a response.